Cyril Ramaphosa to be chief guest at Republic Day 2019
Republic Day (2019) is celebrated every year on January 26 in India. South Africa President Cyril Ramphosa will be the chief guest on the 70th Republic Day 2019. Ramphosa, along with his wife Dr Shepo Mospe, nine ministers including high level delegation, senior officials and a business delegation of 50 members. The Republic Day Parade is held at Rajpath in Delhi. This parade is of eight km and it starts with Raisina Hill.
After that, via Rajpath, India Gate, this ends on the Red Fort. Under the leadership of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the Constitution of our country was written to run the country after Independence, which took 2 years 11 months and 18 days to write. Our Constitution came into effect on 26th January 1950 on our country, then in the same celebration we started celebrating January 26 as Republic Day. Let’s
know 10 special things of Republic Day …
1. Constitution of India was enacted on January 26, 1950 at 10.18 minutes in the morning.
2. The first parade of the Republic Day was held on 1952 at the Rajpath of Delhi.
3. Two pieces of Indian Constitution written by hand and written in Hindi and English.
4. Keeping in mind the full Swaraj Day (January 26, 1930), the Indian Constitution was implemented on 26th January.
5. The original copies of the Indian Constitution have been kept in the library of Parliament House.
6. India’s first President Dr. Rajendra Prasad took oath on January 26, 1950 in the Government House.
7. On the occasion of Republic Day, the President hoists the tricolor and every year a salute of 21 guns is given.
8. Beating Retreat Ceremonies are organized on Vijay Chowk on January 29, in which the band of Indian Army, Air Force and Navy participate. This day is celebrated as the conclusion of the celebration of Republic Day.
9. On the occasion of Republic Day, Prime Minister Amar Jyoti is commemorating martyrs who sacrificed their lives in the country’s independence.
10. The Parade also has exhibitions of various states, exhibition shows are presented in the festivals of people of every state, their folk songs and art. Every exhibition exhibits India’s diversity and cultural richness.
Republic Day is the national festival of India. This day is celebrated in the joy of becoming a republic of India. On January 26, 1950, India was declared a Republican nation. A new era of the same independent India adopted the new constitution was inaugurated. It was a day of self-respect for the Indian public. According to the constitution, Dr. Rajendra Prasad became the first President of India. The public has celebrated the happiness around the country. From then on 26th January every year has been celebrated as Republic Day.
Our homeland India was in slavery for British rule for a long time. During which the Indian people were compelled to obey the laws made by British rule. After the long struggle of Indian freedom fighter, India attained independence on 15th August, 1947. After nearly two and a half years, India implemented its constitution and declared itself as a democratic republic. After 2 years 11 months and 18 days on January 26, 1950, our Parliament passed the Indian Constitution.
With the announcement of democratic, republic, the people of India started celebrating January 26 as Republic Day.It is a matter of honor to celebrate Republic Day for people residing in India and Indians living abroad. This day has special significance and it is celebrated with great enthusiasm and joy by participating in many activities and people by organizing it. People often wait for this day to be part of it.The preparation of the Republic Day celebration begins a decade ago and during this period, the movement of people on India Gate is banned for security reasons, so that any kind of criminal incidents can be stopped before it can occur. This ensures that the security of the people present there is also on that day.On this day, special arrangements are also made on this festival in all the states’ capital and national capital New Delhi.The program starts with the flag of Rohan and the national anthem by the President. After this the activities of Parade by the three armies, the exhibition of the state’s exhibition, prize distribution, march past etc. are. And finally the whole atmosphere echoes from “Jana Gana Mana Gan”.School and college students are very excited to celebrate this festival and start preparing for it a month ago.On this day students are honored with awards, awards, and certificates for performing better in other academic, sports or other areas of education. Families celebrate this day with their friends, family, and children and participate in programs organized at social places.
All of them are ready to watch the program on Rajpath before 8 AM on TV. On this day, everyone should promise that they will protect the constitution of their country, maintain the harmony and peace of the country and also assist in the development of the country.